Let’s join hands to get through this pandemic together, as a community committed to do our bit.
The coronavirus –COVID 19 pandemic is a defining global health crisis of our time and the greatest challenge that mankind is facing today. Nations across the globe are taking prominent measures to curb the spread of the virus by testing and treating patients, quarantining citizens, maintaining social distance and cancelling social gatherings.
In the midst of the fear, worry, and uncertainty surrounding the pandemic, all appropriate measures are being put in place to combat the possibility of an epidemic. Emergency lockdowns are helping to prevent the further spread of the disease. There are reasons for hope, and even optimism, amidst all the chaos and confusion around.
At SociallyGood, we have been striving hard to support non-profits working on the ground, to ensure they reach the maximum number of people in need. We are leveraging technology to enhance digital presence, outreach and engagement, given that in the present scenario, physical participation (volunteering, visits to orphanages, etc.) is limited and challenging.
At such trying times, when the whole world is looming under the crisis, it is the task of every Sazen (Socially Active Citizen) and Corporate (CSR) to contribute by whatever means possible.
Adapting to the Covid-19 times, SociallyGood is catering to the following requirements and acting as an enabler:
- Creating digital engagement solutions for organizations focusing on Covid-19 challenges, with a quick turnaround time. For e.g.: https://www.sewacovidplasma.org/ was created within a week.
2. Championing a dedicated “Theme Promotion” space for Covid-19 campaigns, collating all relevant campaigns and ensuring a place of prominence.
3. Spreading awareness and promoting campaigns proactively across all our social media handles.
4. Making it simple and satisfying for SaZens to find opportunities matching their interests and contribute accordingly.
5. Helping Corporate to find non-profits aligned to their CSR goals, for Covid-19 related support initiatives.
COVID-19 has presented us with an unimaginable disaster. We at SociallyGood appeal to you to donate generously towards the relief and rehabilitation efforts by the frontline warriors.
We have varied campaigns catering to hygiene kits, ration kits, PPE, blood and plasma requirements and so on. Check out the various opportunities here.
Fighting this crisis is the need of the hour. Every little help will create a huge impact in supporting the underprivileged and those in need.
Together we can battle these times and look towards a new sunrise.
“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.” – Edward Everett Hale , American author and historian