As the world stands united to fight the Coronavirus, everyone is playing their part by coming forward and doing their bit in fighting this pandemic. We all know a picture speaks a thousand words and is a strong medium to spread a message better. Pictures carry the ability to convey abstract and complex concepts. Therefore, to create mass awareness about these difficult times and to reach out to more people in need, it is necessary to depict these through varied creatives.
The creatives speak a great deal about the following:-
1. Precautions to be taken by every individual a.k.a Covid Warriors. 🙂
2. Ways in which individuals can help in this war like – real warriors.
3. Avert all forms of Covid-19 stigma by supporting healthcare and front-line workers and putting an end to spread of misinformation.
4. Ways to unload stress, anxiety, and all forms of negativity by adhering to simple and friendly steps.
5. Pictorial representation of “How to wash your hands” as per WHO guidelines.
6. Last but not the least, we all are deeply grateful to all the healthcare workers and other front-line workers, who are working tirelessly to help keep our communities safe. A shout out to all the real heroes and THANK YOU!!
SociallyGood is providing a platform for Individuals and Corporate to contribute generously, as well as partnered with non-profits to run various campaigns related to Covid-19. We would encourage each individual to come forward and donate or volunteer as per their comfort.
It is rightly said that a picture speaks a thousand words and creates more impact. We at SociallyGood are welcoming you all to use the creatives and share it further through your social media handles and other sources. Stay safe, Stay inspired!